Wednesday 18 November 2015

Travel Dairies part 1

Evening my amazing blog readers or should I say 'bloggees'. I should be doing a WIW today as it's Wednesday but I decided that I would do that once every 2 weeks.

So I'm doing a travel dairy today.

Dear Travel Dairy, 

It's been a long time since I wrote anything on your pages. Why because I truly don't have anything to write lol. I really do love travelling especially road trips. I get to see beautiful city attractions and some random tree figures. Travelling to me is like eating Marshmallows wrapped in chocolate. Hmmm yummy right (you should try it sometime)? I had the opportunity to tour another beautiful city in Nigeria and indeed Nigeria is blessed with so much sites that most people don't even know about. That is not only the problem, these attraction sites are most times not well maintained and loose their 'attractiveness' over the years. I got to see some beautiful mountains and momentary arch-bending trees. It was just a beauty to behold. I also had a tour of an man-made lake in Nigeria (to be honest I never knew anything like that existed in Nigeria). This lake was a beauty to behold giving me instant peace and a sense of inner joy. It reminded me of the old hymn with the lyrics 'peace be still'.

A thought struck my mind. What is the difference between Dubai (and other countries) with high increase in tourism and Nigeria. I realized that Nigeria lacks a maintenance culture. We could be making so much money from tourism and various festival (that are now extinct). Just a way of diversify the economy (post comments if you agree or disagree).

So finally, I can say I have fully fulfilled the Nigerian ritual. I went to a market as big as the famous Balogun market. What more can I say it was thrilling but I sha fell my hand as I couldn't bargain (price) properly. Overall, it was I had an amazing time and I brought presents for my bloggees. Check below.

I don't know the name. Someone help me out!!!


Some random fun link I came across today. You should try it. How Ayepako are you? I'm 75% Ayepako and here I was feeling like a fake Ayebutter lol. Link below try it out and post your rating in the comment section.
Ajepako quiz


Signing out
Xoxo
Xingyang



2 comments: