Wednesday 4 November 2015

First Post 04/11/2015

Welcome to my blog... my personal space.

I always had plans on starting a blog but I couldn't just find the courage to start one. Quite frankly I was scared about how changeling it might be but I'm quite glad I have started.

BASIC INTRODUCTION

This is the part of the conversation in real life were I get uncomfortable. E.g. Hello meet my friend blah blah and that awkward moment where you cannot even remember you own name.

Meet me (Chuku Faith Ariwera). The latest blogger in town. I'm a graduate of Biomedical Genetics from Newcastle University. I'm xxx years old and I'm a Nigerian who loves travelling. Basically my blog would revolve round my world and people and things that influences it. I would talk about my experiences, throw in some random gists, talk about relationships, my boring fashion (and my love for shoes), post videos of shoes, post funny videos etc...

I would post every now and then and try to make it more regular but there would be a Sunday Special each month where I can interact with my blog reader.

I'm signing out and hope to talk with you lovely readers soon....

xoxo
Xìnyǎng (my chinese name)




6 comments: