Wednesday 9 December 2015

‘Maintain your champion’


Hello Bloggee long time no gist. So today’s blog was inspired by two things: a vlog (Ngee show link would be posted below) I watched and also a celebrity show on some random channel. So let’s talk about the blog title. Maintain your championship simply means sticking to your talent(s). Everyone has a skill or talent whether discovered or not. I’m all about discovering what they are and this involves researching and trying things out. So one of the examples shared in the vlog was becoming a makeup artist. This has become a recent trend if yall have noticed the famous MUA hashtag. I love makeup and trying out new makeup related things but I cannot give myself the MUA title because I have not invested in becoming a makeup artist so I cannot magically become a MUA overnight because I feel like I know ‘much’ about makeup.

The second inspiration was a show I also watched recently. A veteran actor (Saint Obi every high school girls crush lol) was featured in the show. He has been silent for many years and all of a sudden he made an announcement that he is now a musician. I was a bit sceptically but I’m all for discovering all your talent so I became excited to hear what songs he had already released. My dear bloggees I could not believe my ears. It was 100% autotuned and lacked any form of creativity, or rhythm or even ‘amazing’ afro beats. I was super disappointed. It reminded me of all those MTN project fame audition or 9ja idol audition were some people just decided to embarrass themselves on national TV. Sometimes I wonder if they have no friends in life. It just funny and sad at the same time.

You can watch the vlog to get some few areas where people refused to maintain their championship. If you decide to share your talent on a professional basis or use it to make money then be at least 70% that what you are doing has met an acceptable standard. Make sure you do your research, invest in yourself and your talent. Make sure that the services you are offering is approximately equivalent to the amount you charge. World best footballers are paid that huge amount of money because they have developed and trained their talent. They have full knowledge of their worth and can happily share that amazingly developed talent with the world.

The moral of the story is just maintain your champion #inchigurl’svoice#

Links to Ngee show’s maintain your champion vlog

Links to a funny compilation of MTN Project Fame 2015  

Saying goodnight while I eat my budget suya 
Xoxo
Xingyang 

No comments:

Post a Comment