Sunday 13 December 2015

Letter to self


Dear self,

It been forever since i wrote a letter to you but this letter is a reminder of who you are. Remember those years where you never felt confident and you were always fearful of what you would become. The fear of the unknown future always hunted you. Now, you have become a confident version of your former self. Why because you realise that the only thing you were afraid was you and how much potential you have. This rude awakening has created a new version of you. Look in the mirror 'self', and tell me what you see?

"My deepest fear is not that I am inadequate. My deepest fear is that I am powerful beyond measure. I ask my 'self', Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually who are you not to be? I was born to make manifest the glory of God that is within me. And as I let my own light shine, I unconsciously give other people permission to do thesame" (Marianne Williamson). Now do you see that you have a bright future?

Just remember you can only get better each passing day. Don't waste your time criticising others rather use that time to make a better you. Dear self, remember that you can't give what you don't have. So I ask you self what do you have? You say you want to change the world but have you changed you? What do you have in you that can bring about the change you seek? You're 100% full of potential and the world awaits your manifestation.

Dear self, don't join the crowd who fidgets at the thought of limitations and impossibilities instead let those word make you break boundaries and do things that 'the crowd' never knew could be possible.

Dear self, keep this letter and read this as a continous reminder of how you ought to see the world and ultimately your'self'.

Sigining out,
Letter from A Flawless Representative of my Creator who is perfect in all ways....

2 comments:

  1. Letter to self...selah! Thank you very much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letter to self...selah! Thank you very much for this!

    ReplyDelete